Thursday, February 24, 2011

Get Writing, FJ! (LOL)

Hello there FJ and FJ's followers. This is Carmen again. You may remember me from the post just before FJ's last currently published one. I came here because on my dashboard (his blog shows up on mine as does mine on his because we are co-writers or whatever blog calls it) it showed 21 posts (blogger includes drafts) and I hadn't even seen #20 go up yet.

As it turns out, in a kind of +/- situation, FJ has not only 1 but 2 drafts of posts. While I can't fault him for having more than one because at one time I believe I had 7 or 8 (LOL), and it is good he is starting and also being ambitious enough to start more than one, I do say that considering the time draft #1 has been in the pipeline it's time to shit or get off the pot!

Carmen

P.S. Channel your "inner April 2010"

No comments:

Post a Comment