Friday, January 29, 2010

Photography

I'm going to write about one of my lovely hobbies: photography.

I like photography because it is an art. A good picture demands a previous work of observation. A proper seeing, lighting, and composition make the difference between a beautiful photograph and just another snapshot.

Learning to take good photos takes time, but the best part is that it doesn't require specialized or expensive gear. A photographer using a disposable camera is able to take better pictures than anyone who point and shoot with top equipment.

I like all forms of photography (portrait, landscape, B/W, fashion, sports), but my favourite kind is landscape, because:
1) You don't need special lens or expensive gear.
2) Pretty landscapes are far away from the city (a good reason to go out and relax).
3) The most beautiful pictures I have ever seen are landscapes.

BTW, thanks to photography I met my wife: she's a professional photographer. I'm just an amateur, but we work together taking wedding pictures as a freelance activity.

Well, this is my first article (about a selected topic). I hope I haven't made too many mistakes LOL. Thanks for reading.

FJ.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice for a second post. Don't have time today to leave a detailed message. Have to go out ASAP - already late. LOL. But I will read it again later and leave a more detailed message either here or at FB. Again, good choice for a subject. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete